Homeade Beef Stew.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homeade beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homeade Beef Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Homeade Beef Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homeade beef stew using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homeade Beef Stew:
- Take 2 lb of Beef Stew Meat.
- Prepare 5 medium of Potatoes.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Fresh or frozen green beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Fresh or frozen carrots.
- Take 3 cup of Water.
- Take 2 cup of Frozen or fresh corn.
Instructions to make Homeade Beef Stew:
- Empty the pkg of stew seasoning in a large ziplock bag or in a large mixing bowl.
- Add meat and shake or stir to coat the meat with the seasoning..
- Add meat to a slow cooker..
- Wash potatoes. You can leave them whole or cut them up. Whatever your preference is. Ads to the slow cooker..
- Add vegetables.
- Pour in water. Water needs to be close to the top of the food, if 3 cups isn't enough add a little more..
- Cook on low setting for 8-10 hours..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homeade beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!