Pulled Pork Nachos. Spread chips out on a prepared baking sheet (wrap baking sheet in foil for easy clean up). Mix to coat meat in seasonings. Add ketchup and mustard, spreading evenly over the outside of the meat.
This easy- to-assemble recipe pulls double duty – it can serve as a quick family supper option guaranteed to become a weeknight favorite, or as a laidback party food that is hearty enough to feed a crowd. You can even prep the ingredients in advance (chop. In a large bowl, combine pulled pork and barbecue sauce.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pulled pork nachos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pulled Pork Nachos is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pulled Pork Nachos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Spread chips out on a prepared baking sheet (wrap baking sheet in foil for easy clean up). Mix to coat meat in seasonings. Add ketchup and mustard, spreading evenly over the outside of the meat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pulled pork nachos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Make ready 2-3 lb of pork shoulder.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 of medium red onion, quartered.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Get 1/4 cup of mustard.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- Get of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- Take of Salsa.
- Make ready of Guacamole.
In a small bowl, mix seasoning ingredients. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. On a prepared pan, arrange pork rinds in a single layer. Top with jalapeño, Sweet and Sour Coleslaw, and barbecue sauce.
Instructions to make Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Add pork, onion, and seasonings to 6-quart slow cooker. Coat meat in seasonings. Add the ketchup and mustard and spread evenly to cover the meat..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove meat and shred..
- Preheat oven to 400˚F..
- Layer chips, pork, onion, diced tomatoes, BBQ sauce, and cheese in a baking pan..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with salsa and guacamole..
Season the ribs well on all sides with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven over high heat, heat the oil to a shimmer. Heat canola oil; season pork with salt and pepper. Stir in beer, garlic, chili powder, oregano and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. BBQ meets Mexican food in these savory Pulled Pork Nachos and the results are everything you want them to be…and then some more.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pulled pork nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!