Cabbage and Potato Fritters or Cabbage Aloo Pakoras. Pakoda, also called pakora or pakodi is a savoury batter-fried snack. In India, pakoras are a popular fast food snack, served with ketchup or tamarind chutney. When oil start smoking that means it is hot enough then reduce the heat.
Here the cabbage not only adds a ton of flavor but also makes the pakora crispy. Cabbages are delicious when they are in season, but by the end of winter, everyone is getting tired of cabbages. That is where this badhakopi'r bora (or cabb. cabbage pakoda cabbage pakora cabbage fritters is an deep fried easy to make tea time appetizer.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cabbage and potato fritters or cabbage aloo pakoras. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pakoda, also called pakora or pakodi is a savoury batter-fried snack. In India, pakoras are a popular fast food snack, served with ketchup or tamarind chutney. When oil start smoking that means it is hot enough then reduce the heat.
Cabbage and Potato Fritters or Cabbage Aloo Pakoras is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cabbage and Potato Fritters or Cabbage Aloo Pakoras is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cabbage and potato fritters or cabbage aloo pakoras using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage and Potato Fritters or Cabbage Aloo Pakoras:
- Take 1 cup of Gram Flour or Besan.
- Take 2 of Potatoes shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage small shredded.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get 2 pinches of Baking soda.
- Get 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Learn to make crispy cabbage pakoda.. classic tater tots, veg seekh kabab, crispy corn chaat, spicy aloo chaat, pinwheel samosa, vegan potato latkes, broccoli tater tots. Potato Pakora/ Aloo Pakoda/ Masala Potato Fritters. An excellent Indian snack and it's perfect for all occasions. One of the most famous deep fried Indian snacks and potato pakora can also be served as an appetizer.
Steps to make Cabbage and Potato Fritters or Cabbage Aloo Pakoras:
- Make a semi thick batter with all the ingredients mentioned. Use of water depends on the quality of Gram flour used. Make sure you mix it with your hands. Wash your hands thoroughly before doing so. Keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Drop small balls of the batter into the hot Oil. Fry few at a time. Use a clean spoon if you cannot do it with your hands. Stay safe while frying. Fry until golden brown and crisp. Take care not to burn them. Keep an eye while frying. Keep turning at regular intervals to ensure that they are evenly cooked..
- Serve with Grapes Chutney or any other dip of your choice. Enjoy!.
Cabbage Pakoras or Crispy Cabbage Fritters are a great any time snack. They especially taste delicious when they are served with Chutney and hot cup of tea. They are also easy and quick to make. Surprise your guests and treat them with these mouthwatering crispy cabbage pakoras. Add the shredded cabbage to the pan along with some Salt.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cabbage and potato fritters or cabbage aloo pakoras recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!