Moroccan Lamb Stew (Slow cooker).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, moroccan lamb stew (slow cooker). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moroccan Lamb Stew (Slow cooker) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Moroccan Lamb Stew (Slow cooker) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moroccan lamb stew (slow cooker) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Lamb Stew (Slow cooker):
- Make ready 3 lb of lamb shoulder; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, peeled and sliced.
- Take 1 lb of carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Get 1 piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic cloves, roughly chopped.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get of 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- Take pinch of saffron.
- Take pinch of ground cloves.
- Make ready 12 oz of dried prunes.
- Prepare 2 can of chickpeas (drained).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Take 4 cup of beef or chicken broth.
Instructions to make Moroccan Lamb Stew (Slow cooker):
- Put all ingredients together into the pot of the multi cooker. Stir together to coat all ingredients well..
- Set unit to slow cook on low for 22 hours..
- Once unit switches to keep warm, taste and adjust seasoning accordingly..
- If you have the time, we recommend browning the meat prior to slow cooking. Do this on brown / saute at 400°F Fahrenheit as the first step..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food moroccan lamb stew (slow cooker) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!