Sweet Potato Tarts. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Mr Potato zum kleinen Preis hier bestellen. Super Angebote für Mr Potato hier im Preisvergleich. Place sweet potato in a small saucepan; cover with water.
Beat with wire whisk until smooth. In a medium bowl, beat sweet potato, egg, brown sugar, cream, melted butter, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Divide mixture evenly among Toasted Coconut Tart Shells; sprinkle with Walnut-Crumb Topping.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato tarts. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Mr Potato zum kleinen Preis hier bestellen. Super Angebote für Mr Potato hier im Preisvergleich. Place sweet potato in a small saucepan; cover with water.
Sweet Potato Tarts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Tarts is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato tarts using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Tarts:
- Make ready 1 of Tart crust (Pâte sucrée).
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Get 1 large of Sweet potato.
- Make ready 25 grams of ☆Butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Granulated sugar.
- Make ready 20 grams of ☆Honey.
- Get 40 grams of ☆Milk (or heavy cream to make it more rich).
- Get 1 of and 1/2 Egg yolk.
- Take 1 dash of Vanilla oil or extract.
- Get of Decoration (optional):.
- Get 70 grams of Sweet potato.
- Make ready 1 of Granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 of egg yolk + 1/2 teaspoon honey ★Egg yolk + honey for coloring.
In a large bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar until it becomes a sand-like texture. Add eggs and beat with electric mixer. Remove skin from sweet potatoes and allow to cool to room temperature. Place sweet potatoes, sugar, spice mix, milk, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Tarts:
- Follow the instructions to make the tart crust and stop at Step 8. Bake in an 170℃/338F preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove your baking beans or weights, cover the edges with aluminium foil, and bake for a further 10 minutes..
- Bake until the bottom is lightly browned. If it's not baked enough, the bottom will be too soft and won't be crusty. You could also bake it for approximately 15 minutes without any baking weights..
- Rinse the sweet potato for decoration and dice. Soak in water to remove any bitterness. Simmer and reduce in a small amount of sugar and water..
- Rinse the other sweet potato and peel. Soak in water to remove any bitterness. Chop it up and boil until soft. Drain in a colander or sieve, then return it into the pot..
- Mash while it's hot. Add ☆ ingredients in order. Cook over low heat until the water evaporates and becomes thick. Mix and knead making sure it doesn't burn..
- Turn heat off. Add beaten egg yolks in small batches and mix quickly. Add vanilla..
- Pour the filling into the half-baked crust from Step 1 and even out the surface. Combine all ★ ingredients and brush on top. Top with sweet potatoes for decoration and brush the ★ mixture as well..
- Bake in a 170℃/338F preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes..
- Let it cool. Cut using a warm knife..
- I noted to boil the sweet potatoes, but you could also wrap them unpeeled with aluminum foil and bake in the oven or steam in a steamer. This improves its sweet flavor and makes it even more delicious..
- If you're using an electric oven, make sure to add about 10℃/50F to the temperature..
- Peel skin from the sweet potatoes for decoration if you'd wish. To make the tarts taste even more smooth, pass the boiled and mashed potatoes through a sieve..
Gently press crusts into bottom and up sides of tart pans and trim. Line pans with parchment paper, and place pie weights on top. Combine sweet potato, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt, stirring well. Combine pecans, brown sugar, syrup, vanilla, and egg white, stirring well. Fill ¾ full with sweet potato mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato tarts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!