Pinwheel samosa. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Aktuelle Preise für Produkte vergleichen! Heute bestellen, versandkostenfrei. pinwheel samosa recipe aloo bhakarwadi with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique and attractive way of preparing the traditional aloo samosa recipe which can be best party starters or just for the evening light snack. this is an ideal snack for those who find preparing or shaping samosas inconvenient and yet would like to relish it.
The recipe by which I was inspired was a vegetarian version, you can check out chef Ranveer Brar's channel for the same. I would like to say at the start, that if you are trying your hand at this recipe for the first time, you. Pinwheel samosas have all of these characteristics except the shape of regular samosa.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pinwheel samosa. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pinwheel samosa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pinwheel samosa is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Aktuelle Preise für Produkte vergleichen! Heute bestellen, versandkostenfrei. pinwheel samosa recipe aloo bhakarwadi with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique and attractive way of preparing the traditional aloo samosa recipe which can be best party starters or just for the evening light snack. this is an ideal snack for those who find preparing or shaping samosas inconvenient and yet would like to relish it.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pinwheel samosa using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pinwheel samosa:
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes boiled peeled and roughly mashed.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas boiled and drain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Prepare 1 tsp of geen chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mango powder.
- Get 1-1/4 tsp of salt, adjust to taste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cilantro finely chopped.
- Take For of dough-.
- Make ready 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fine sooji.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of cold water.
- Prepare Other of ingredients:.
- Take 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare as required of Oil to fry.
To make pinwheel samosa the stuffing is spread on the sheet, thereafter the sheet is rolled, sealed and cut into slices and deep fried. The pinwheel samosas make a great tea time snack. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa.
Steps to make Pinwheel samosa:
- For Dough- Mix flour, salt, and oil. Add water as needed to make soft dough. Don’t knead the dough. Cover the dough with a samp cloth. Let it rest at least 15 minutes..
- For Filling- Squeeze the water from the green peas. Mix all the ingredients for filling: potatoes, cumin seeds, coriander, green chilli, mango powder, salt, and cilantro. Divide the filling into 2 parts and set aside..
- Making Pinwheels Mix the 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour and ¼ cup water to make a thin batter. Set aside..
- Knead the dough for a minute before rolling. Divide dough into two equal parts and make them into patties and roll each one into about 11-inch diameter..
- Spread one part of the filling evenly over one of the rolled dough, slightly pressing. Roll the sheet gently, but firmly until you have a nice firm log..
- Use a little water to seal the end of the sheet firmly, roll the log gently 6-7 times this helps keeping together..
- With a sharp knife slice the both ends about 1 inch long then slice the log into ½ inch thick, this should make about 14 -16 pinwheels..
- Press each pinwheel lightly. Do the same with the second sheet, you will have about 30 pinwheels..
- Heat at least one inch of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. To taste, put a small piece of dough into the oil; dough should sizzle and come up slowly, but not change colour..
- Fry the pinwheels in small batches. Dip them in the batter one at a time and drop them slowly into the hot oil..
- Fry the pinwheels until both sides are golden-brown, turning occasionally. Each batch will take three to four minutes to cook..
- Repeat this process until all the pinwheels are cooked..
- The crisp, delicious pinwheels are now ready to serve..
They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. Pinwheel Samosa is a perfect party treat. This is an interesting twist to a Popular and most loved snacks of India- Samosa …It is also known as Aloo-Bhakharwadi. This bite size appetizers is so delicious and definitely an attraction for kids and adults. Samosa is a fried or baked dish with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas or minced meat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pinwheel samosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!