Potato Pinwheels. In medium bowl, with fork, mash potatoes leaving some small pieces. Prepare two puff pastry squares on a sheet of Gefen Parchment Paper or plastic. Place one teaspoon potato mixture along the edge of a puff pastry square.
Line two baking sheets with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl and, using a fork, mash potatoes leaving some small chunks. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, potato pinwheels. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Pinwheels is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Potato Pinwheels is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
In medium bowl, with fork, mash potatoes leaving some small pieces. Prepare two puff pastry squares on a sheet of Gefen Parchment Paper or plastic. Place one teaspoon potato mixture along the edge of a puff pastry square.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have potato pinwheels using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Pinwheels:
- Prepare For of potato stuffing.
- Make ready 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt,chilli powder,coriander powder,chat masala according.
- Take For of pinwheel:.
- Take 6 of slices bread.
- Prepare 3 tsp of pizza pasta souce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mint chutney.
- Get 1 tbsp of melted butter for brushing.
As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. Samosas are one of the most popular and wanted street food in Indian subcontinent. Using a stand mixer or food processor, combine the potato pieces until they are thoroughly mashed. Summary: An old-fashioned candy with a surprising ingredient, these Potato Peanut Butter Pinwheels are a charming dessert.
Instructions to make Potato Pinwheels:
- Heat a pan put some oil add ginger paste,green chilli sauté now add mashed potatoes sprinkle some seasoning cook for few minutes.
- Cut the edges to all bread sliced and make a flat with the help of roller ready slices ready for stuffing.
- First apply pizza pasta souce put another slice on it spread potato mixture..
- Now put last bread layer spread green chutney on it..
- Roll it carefully with the help of foil paper and refrigerator the half hour..
- After half hour cut into the slices baked into preheat oven 10-12 mintues on 190 degrees ur yummy delicious pinwheel potato samosa ready to serve.
Prepare the pastry: Sift the flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Add the butter to the flour and gently work with your hands until it resembles a fine bread crumbs. Now add the egg yolk and bring the dough together. How to make HASSELBACK POTATOES recipe (Baked Potato). Potato Pinwheels a Special Ramadan Recipe by Kitchen With Amna.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potato pinwheels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!