Orzo Beef Stew.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, orzo beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orzo Beef Stew is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Orzo Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook orzo beef stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Orzo Beef Stew:
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of diced onion.
- Make ready 2 cups of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 cup of fresh matchstick carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooked bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1 (17 oz) of container fully cooked beef roast au jus.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can Italian green beans, drained.
- Make ready 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of orzo pasta.
Steps to make Orzo Beef Stew:
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic salt, onions, mushrooms, carrots, and bacon. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender..
- Stir in orzo, broth, beans, and beef, breaking beef up with a spoon. Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until orzo is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed..
- Serve as is, or over buttermilk biscuits. Recipe doubles easily with no modifications to feed a larger crowd..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food orzo beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!