Japanese Flounder Sakura Carpaccio. I was asked to make something with the Japanese flounder we had on hand. You can also make this using other white fish, octopus or scallops in the same way! Kentaro (Japanese TV chef) also said it's delicious if you add sesame oil to the seasonings.
Grate some Pecorino Romano on top. Dust some sansho powder evenly on top. Use an aluminium foil that is large enough wrap the flounder's fin.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, japanese flounder sakura carpaccio. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Flounder Sakura Carpaccio is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Japanese Flounder Sakura Carpaccio is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
I was asked to make something with the Japanese flounder we had on hand. You can also make this using other white fish, octopus or scallops in the same way! Kentaro (Japanese TV chef) also said it's delicious if you add sesame oil to the seasonings.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese flounder sakura carpaccio using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Flounder Sakura Carpaccio:
- Get 100 grams of White fish such as Japanese flounder or sea bream.
- Prepare 12 of flowers Salted sakura blossoms.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆White wine.
- Make ready 1 dash of ☆Wasabi.
- Get 1 dash of Soy sauce, salt.
- Prepare 1 of Sprouts or thin green onions.
Fold it in such a way that it is able to hold some liquid. Lay the konbu on the foil. Sprinkle the salt onto the fin and wrap it with sakura. Umami-rich carpaccio made with sea bream and cured ham.
Instructions to make Japanese Flounder Sakura Carpaccio:
- Thinly cut the sashimi and arrange on a plate. Make sure the sashimi slices are not overlapping. Take 1/2 of the salted sakura and soak in water for 2 minutes to remove some of the excess salt. Desalt the rest of the sakura completely..
- Finely chop the lightly desalted sakura, combine with the ☆ ingredients and mix well Add a drop of soy sauce and salt to taste..
- Pour the mixture from Step 2 onto the sashimi. Garnish with decorative sakura and sprouts to finish..
Water cress makes the dish colorful. Instead of sea bream, you can use flounder or Japanese sea bass. Ishigarei, イシガレイ、石鰈 in Japanese, is another popular flatfish/flounder in theis country. For the specialists the Englidh name is stone flounder, and its Latin name Kareus bicoloratus. Interestingly enough these fishes are commonly called flatfishes in Englis, wheeras the Jaapnese write them as "leaf Fishes"!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food japanese flounder sakura carpaccio recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!