Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel. Welcome to the world of Thanksgiving latest feast Jody Thompson shows us how to make a proper traditional Thanksgiving feast. Thanksgiving In A Blanket Is The Best Way To Use Leftovers. Instructions and printable templates for a children's thanksgiving pinwheel craft.
Great recipe for Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel. Beat the bisquick, water, and oil for one minute. In a bowl, combine the turkey, mayonnaise, carrots, walnuts, celery and lemon zest.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thanksgiving's leftovers: pinwheel. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Welcome to the world of Thanksgiving latest feast Jody Thompson shows us how to make a proper traditional Thanksgiving feast. Thanksgiving In A Blanket Is The Best Way To Use Leftovers. Instructions and printable templates for a children's thanksgiving pinwheel craft.
Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thanksgiving's leftovers: pinwheel using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel:
- Get of Dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of bisquick mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels (optional).
- Prepare of Filling.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Turkey.
- Make ready 3 piece of bacon (cooked).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of squash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Season with the salt and pepper. Place one slice of sandwich bread on a clean flat surface then pass the rolling pin on it to flatten it. Do the same thing to the remaining slices of bread. Combine cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a bowl.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving's Leftovers: Pinwheel:
- Pre heat oven to 400°F. Beat the bisquick, water, and oil for one minute. Mix in the corn. Set aside..
- Mix the squash, ranch, and hot sauce. Set aside. Lay the dough out flat on a floured surface. Use the back side of a spoon to coat the dough with the squash. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle it on top of the squash mixture. Place the turkey evenly on top of this..
- Roll the dough over the mixture at least once long ways. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the roll. Cut the roll into 10 pieces. Place in the oven foe 15 minutes until slightly brown..
Roll tortillas up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. In case, if you have leftover food in Thanksgiving, try these Thanksgiving leftover recipes! I've gathered quite a selection of easy pinwheel recipes that I know you'll love. Pinwheel Recipes Kids and Adults Will Love. Pinwheels make a great snack or finger food no matter what the occasion.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thanksgiving's leftovers: pinwheel recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!