Tortilla Nachos. Flour Tortilla My Home Cooking. warm water, warm water, flour tortilla, flour tortilla. Flour Tortilla Buñuelos La Cocina de Leslie.com. Top the tortillas with the tomato, spoonfuls of the cream cheese, red onion and taco beans.
Enjoy these crispy crunchy and yummy nachos chips with salsa or any dip you like! To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate. Add another layer of chips, another layer of the beef/bean mixture, and the Monterey Jack cheese.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tortilla nachos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tortilla Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tortilla Nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Flour Tortilla My Home Cooking. warm water, warm water, flour tortilla, flour tortilla. Flour Tortilla Buñuelos La Cocina de Leslie.com. Top the tortillas with the tomato, spoonfuls of the cream cheese, red onion and taco beans.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tortilla nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tortilla Nachos:
- Take of Veggies/toppings.
- Take 1 of diced tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Take 2-3 pieces of green onions.
- Make ready 2 of jalapeño peppers, thinly slices(rounds or halves).
- Make ready of For meat.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 pcs of garlic cloves, crushed & thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or chicken breast.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of taco seasoning (you can mix cajun+ any spices you want to flavour ur meat).
- Get of Rest of ingredients.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (I use cheddar&mozza.
Nachos are the perfect versatile easy appetizer (or dinner) because you can layer anything you have on hand on top of corn tortilla chips, add cheese and bake, and chances are it will be tasty. Simply fill a baking sheet with tortilla chips, and top with ingredients of your choice. The only real must haves are the chips and the cheese, and everything else is up to your creativity or what's in your pantry. All you have to do to make these nachos is pile everything onto a cookie sheet and place it into the oven.
Steps to make Tortilla Nachos:
- Preheat oven at 275F.
- On the stove, heat the oil in a pan with medium heat..
- When oil is hot enough, add crushed garlic and cook til lightly brown then add the meat..
- When the meat is halfway cook, add the seasoning/spices and cook til tender or when the liquid is almost dry. (If meat is too watery, mix a 1tbsp of cornstarch to 3tbsp of water. Mix well then add it to the meat and cook til it’s done/no more liquid). Set aside..
- Cut your veggies and prepare your chips and cheese..
- In a baking pan, lay a layer of chips evenly and spread the meat, veggies, then cheese on top..
- Cook for about 15-20mins at 275F or til the cheese is nicely melted on the top. (Cook til your liking)..
- Best serve with salsa, sour cream, and or with guacamole. ENJOY!.
I especially enjoy the round tortilla chips and the scoops. Add some Frito Scoops to the tortilla chips. These corn chips make a great vessel for the toppings and they also taste great mixed with the tortilla! When assembling the nachos, make sure to spread the chips in just one layer so that all the chips are smothered with toppings. The best nachos are top heavy, so you want to get your dish off to a strong start by using sturdy tortilla chips that are up to the demands of the job.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tortilla nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!