Jenny's Hamburger Pie.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, jenny's hamburger pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jenny's Hamburger Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Jenny's Hamburger Pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook jenny's hamburger pie using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jenny's Hamburger Pie:
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Any Flavor Stuffing Mix (I used Cornbread).
- Make ready 1 of Lg. Egg.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- Get 1/4 Cup of A1 Steak Sauce.
- Take 1/2 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of All-purpose Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Get 4-5 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, peeled washed and cubed.
- Make ready of 3Tbsps. Butter.
- Prepare 4-6 of Tbsps. Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of All-purpose Seasoning.
- Get 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 1 (15 oz.) of Can French Style Green Beans, drained.
Instructions to make Jenny's Hamburger Pie:
- Preheat your oven to 425°F..
- In a large pot add the cubed potatoes. Fill with enough water, half way full. Bring to a boil. Add 1tsp. Salt. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are fork tender. Drain the water. Add potatoes back into pot. Smash with potato masher. Add 3Tbsps. Butter and enough milk to make potatoes thick but creamy. Set aside..
- Spray a 13X9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, stuffing mix, minced onion, ketchup, steak sauce, egg, salt, pepper, and all-purpose seasoning. Mix with clean hands til thoroughly combined. Add to sprayed baking dish. Spread out evenly..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread the can of green beans evenly over top of meat mixture. Then spread the mashed potatoes evenly over the green beans. Top the mashed potatoes with a sprinkling more of the All-purpose Seasoning. Then Top that with the shredded cheddar cheese. Add the baking dish back into the oven and finish baking for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jenny's hamburger pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!