Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos. Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add ground turkey and cook until fully cooked.
Great recipe for Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos. These Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos are a delicious low carb snack or meal that you'll completely devour! Spoon some beef mixture onto each pepper piece.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy bell pepper nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, add ground turkey and cook until fully cooked.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheesy bell pepper nachos using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos:
- Prepare 3 of large bell peppers.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 3 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- Get 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 6 oz of or more pepper jack cheese.
- Take As needed of Toppings: Tomatoes, onions, lettuce, sour cream, and ect.
These bell pepper nachos are a protein-rich, lower-carb option perfect as a new Friday night tradition. Tortilla chips, while salty and delicious, are usually fried, which is why they should be consumed in moderation. Bell peppers have just the right amount of crunch and flavor making them the optimal healthy swap. […] Instructions. Wash and dry your bell peppers, then cut into small triangles.
Instructions to make Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Wash and dry your bell peppers, then cut into small triangles..
- Place the cut peppers on a baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside..
- While the peppers are in the oven, brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Drain any excess liquids..
- Next, add taco seasoning and beef broth and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes with the lid off so that the seasoning can infuse with the ground beef..
- Remove the lid and continue simmering until the taco meat reduces and becomes thick. You don’t want it liquidy. It should be nice and thick..
- Spoon the ground beef mixture onto each bell pepper covering from end to end as much as possible..
- Sprinkle the yellow cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef mixture..
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the top shelf and bake for 5 minutes, then turn the oven to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts and gets nice and bubbly. (Watch carefully as it can burn quickly!).
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro, lettuce, sour cream, red onion, jalapenos, and tomatoes..
While the peppers are in the oven, brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Remove tops from peppers, slice in half, and seed. Place on baking sheet and set aside. Mix cream cheese, cheddar (reserve ½ cup), and spices until well combined. Set aside ½ of the green tops for later.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy bell pepper nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!