Sweet Potato Bread.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sweet potato bread using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Bread:
- Take 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Take 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Get 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- Prepare 160 ml of Water.
- Prepare 250 grams of *Sweet potato.
- Get 4 small of packets *Coffee Milk Creamer.
- Take 10 grams of *Butter.
- Get 1 of *Egg yolk.
- Get 30 grams of *Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of for decoration Glaze (beaten egg).
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Bread:
- Place the powdered ingredients into a bowl and mix it up quickly. Pour in lukewarm water and knead well until smooth. You can also use the bread maker for this..
- Place a well wrung out rag onto the bowl and let for the first time (50 minutes) → Remove the gas → Divide into 8 equal portions → Let rest (10 minutes). Next, make the sweet potatoes with the ingredients marked by *..
- Mash up boiled sweet potatoes (or use a microwave) while they are still hot, add in the milk, butter, egg yolk, and sugar. Mix together and roll up into 8 equal portions..
- Shape them. Place the balls of sweet potato on top of the flattened bread dough, and roll it up like a dumpling..
- Place the seam facing downwards, stretch it out into an ellipse, and cut in 4 slits as shown in the photo. At this point, please be careful not to cut through all the way to both ends..
- Pick up both edges of the dough and twist 180°F..
- The sweet potato will poke out of the slits..
- After closing off both ends like this, we are done shaping it..
- Line them up on a pan and let rise for the second time (40 minutes). Preheat the oven to 200°C and use a brush to coat the surface with egg after they have finished rising..
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes, and it is done ..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!