Bhakarvadi(potato pinwheels)#plus3ingredients. Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes again so that all the spices blend well into it. Turn off the heat and let it cool. Written By Pooja Jhunjhunwala 'Bhakarwadi' is a traditional sweet and spicy snack, popular in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan, India.
Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. Samosas are one of the most popular and wanted street food in Indian subcontinent.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bhakarvadi(potato pinwheels)#plus3ingredients. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes again so that all the spices blend well into it. Turn off the heat and let it cool. Written By Pooja Jhunjhunwala 'Bhakarwadi' is a traditional sweet and spicy snack, popular in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan, India.
Bhakarvadi(potato pinwheels)#plus3ingredients is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bhakarvadi(potato pinwheels)#plus3ingredients is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bhakarvadi(potato pinwheels)#plus3ingredients using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhakarvadi(potato pinwheels)#plus3ingredients:
- Prepare 5 of potatoes boiled mashed.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of oil.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger, garlic, chilli paste.
- Make ready of Abit sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, clove powder.
- Prepare of Little finely chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get of Abit finely chopped dhania.
- Take of Oil for deep frying.
To Make: Make the dough by mixing the white and wheat flour and salt. Add the oil, and incorporate it into the flour, making crumbles. Add enough water to make a stiff dough. Heat some oil in a pan, add the cumin, mustard, and sesame seeds.
Steps to make Bhakarvadi(potato pinwheels)#plus3ingredients:
- Take the flour in a bowl add salt. Mix & bind into a medium soft dough. Cover & let it rest for 15 min..
- Take the potatoes & add all the spices. Now roll the flour on a big surface & take the mixture & spread all over.
- Then roll carefully like a Swiss roll & cut into 1"pieces.
- In a frying pot, add some oil. Once hot on medium heat. Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve warm as a biting or snack.
Potato pinwheels is a delicious Indian dish that can be served for breakfast or as an anytime snack. They are also known as samosa pinwheels or aloo bhakarwadi in the local language. They are made in the shape of a pinwheel, and they are filled with a spicy potato filling. These can be pan-fried, deep-fried, or even baked. Pinwheel samosa, potato bhakarvadi -Home made pastry slices filled with mildly spiced potato mixture.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food bhakarvadi(potato pinwheels)#plus3ingredients recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!