Colorful pinwheel sandwiches. Spread the tuna salad equally between two large, flour tortillas and put two Romaine lettuce leaves on each. Sun-dried tomatoes join with fresh garlic, fresh basil, vegan cream cheese and frozen spinach that's been thawed and dried. You'll love the flavors and it's easily spread on a tortilla for a zesty rollup.
Here are some fun and delicious sandwich roll-ups you can make and serve as an appetizer, lunch or even a light dinner to your guests! They look like a pinwheel because they are wrapped in a tortilla. I like choosing colorful tortillas like these green ones that have spinach in them.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, colorful pinwheel sandwiches. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spread the tuna salad equally between two large, flour tortillas and put two Romaine lettuce leaves on each. Sun-dried tomatoes join with fresh garlic, fresh basil, vegan cream cheese and frozen spinach that's been thawed and dried. You'll love the flavors and it's easily spread on a tortilla for a zesty rollup.
Colorful pinwheel sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Colorful pinwheel sandwiches is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have colorful pinwheel sandwiches using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Colorful pinwheel sandwiches:
- Prepare 1 of sand witch bread.
- Make ready 2 of eggs hard boiled.
- Get 2 cups of boiled chicken.
- Prepare of Green chutney.
- Take 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Get of Few drops of yellow, red and green food colour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of or more salt.
- Get 1 tsp of or more black pepper crushed.
- Take of Tomato ketchup as required.
- Take of Butter as required.
- Make ready of Mayonese as required.
- Prepare 2 of _3tbsp Milk if required.
- Get of Rolling pin (belan).
- Get of Cling film for folding bread.
Traditionally a pinwheel sandwich includes fillings found in a club sandwich – chicken or turkey, bacon, lettuce and tomato. Sprinkle diced tomato and grapes over the mixture. Roll tightly toward the end of the wrap without the toppings. Pinwheel sandwiches are awesome finger food for a kid-friendly lunch option, for taking along to barbeques and potlucks, or enjoyed as a healthy snack.
Instructions to make Colorful pinwheel sandwiches:
- Prepare the 3 colour filling. Mix black pepper and salt in boil and shredded chicken and some mayo.
- Add some ketchup and red food colour in it and mix well so colour is even add colour as you like dark or light..
- Now make yellow batter. Make fine mixture of boiled eggs, salt, black pepper, yellow colour, few drops milk and mayo..
- For green batter mix coconut in green chutney (it should be thick) add some green colour..
- Now remove bread edges and with a rolling pin make them little thiner..
- Make a mixture of butter and Mayonese and black pepper in it.
- Apply on all bread slices.
- Each sand witch is made with 3slices, so make according to it.
- On one slice spread red batter evenly, than on sec slice green, and red mixture on 3rd bread slice.
- Place cling film on table, than place 1slice than 2nd than third, one upon other and fold tightly with cling and seal..
- Make all like this and kerp them in fridge for hrs to set.
- Before serving take them out and remove cling and cut them in slices with serrated knife..
They're made with tortillas that are rolled together with your choice of ham or turkey, bacon, sliced cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and a cream cheese-ranch-mayo mixture. Pinwheel Sandwiches with Philadelphia Cream Cheese and diced veggies make an awesome party platter addition. Easy to make, with the bold flavors being easily adjustable to include ingredients you love, these tortilla rollups are big game and holiday appetizer approved. Trim the edges of the bread and just roll it with the rolling pin gently to flatten it. Apply green chutney on the top side.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food colorful pinwheel sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!