Potato pinwheels. In medium bowl, with fork, mash potatoes leaving some small pieces. Prepare two puff pastry squares on a sheet of Gefen Parchment Paper or plastic. Place one teaspoon potato mixture along the edge of a puff pastry square.
Using a stand mixer or food processor, combine the potato pieces until they are thoroughly mashed. Line two baking sheets with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Transfer potatoes to a mixing bowl and, using a fork, mash potatoes leaving some small chunks.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, potato pinwheels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato pinwheels is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Potato pinwheels is something which I have loved my entire life.
In medium bowl, with fork, mash potatoes leaving some small pieces. Prepare two puff pastry squares on a sheet of Gefen Parchment Paper or plastic. Place one teaspoon potato mixture along the edge of a puff pastry square.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook potato pinwheels using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato pinwheels:
- Prepare of For dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of onion seeds.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Get of Water as required.
- Take of Potato filling.
- Get 3-4 of boiled potato.
- Make ready of Salt to taste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoons of cumin seeds & coriander seeds (roasted).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry mango powder.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
Prepare the pastry: Sift the flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Add the butter to the flour and gently work with your hands until it resembles a fine bread crumbs. Now add the egg yolk and bring the dough together. How to make Potato Pinwheels Recipe at Home.
Instructions to make Potato pinwheels:
- Maidy me sary ingredients add kar k medium dough ready karlyn. Na ziada soft na hi ziada hard..
- Boil aloo ko mash kar k sary ingredients add kardyn aur mixture ready krlyn. Blkul smooth mixture hona chahye.
- Like this..
- Dough ka paira banyn aur aik bari c roti bel lyn usi par aloo ka mixture phela dyn aur roll karlynn..
- Roll karny k bad sharp knife ki help se 1/2 inches k pieces cut karlyn..
- 1 by 1 hram oil me golden brown hony tak fry karlyn. Potato pinwheels ready hyn..
A Special Ramadan Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. Samosa Pinwheels or Aloo Bhakarwadi are a pleasant twist to the original Samosas. As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. Samosas are one of the most popular and wanted street food in Indian subcontinent. Combine mashed potatoes with sour cream and stir to mix.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food potato pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!