Confetti Pinwheels. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Faire Preise, bester Service, schnelle Lieferung. Place softened cream cheese into mixing bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon to a thick creamy consistancy.
Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Recipe of Confetti Pinwheels food with ingredients, steps to cook and reviews and rating. Sprinkle with bell pepper and onions.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, confetti pinwheels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Confetti Pinwheels is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Confetti Pinwheels is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Faire Preise, bester Service, schnelle Lieferung. Place softened cream cheese into mixing bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon to a thick creamy consistancy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook confetti pinwheels using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Confetti Pinwheels:
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or crescent recipe creations dough sheet (8 oz).
- Get 1/4 cup of nacho cheese dip.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely choppef red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped green onions.
Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. Spread whipped cream cheese spread evenly on tortillas. Sprinkle the green onions, black olives and chopped ham slices evenly between all ten of the tortillas.
Instructions to make Confetti Pinwheels:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. (If using dough sheet, unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles.).
- Spread cheese dip over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle with bell pepper and onions..
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Serve warm..
Cut this Cover Panel from different colored cardstocks to create fun one of a kind designs. Be the first to rate and review this recipe. Sprinkle with bell pepper and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up. Exhart Multi Color Aluminum Wind Spinner..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food confetti pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!