Taco Pinwheels. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the taco meat, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, olives and onion. Sprinkle with lettuce; roll up tightly.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese with taco seasoning. Stir in chopped olives and green chiles. Spread all the way to edges in a thin layer.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, taco pinwheels. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Pinwheels is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Taco Pinwheels is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the taco meat, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, olives and onion. Sprinkle with lettuce; roll up tightly.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have taco pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Pinwheels:
- Get 1 packages of soft tortilla shells (plain or flavored).
- Prepare 4 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Get 4 of 8oz softened cream cheese.
- Get 1/4 of sour cream ( as needed).
- Get 1 1/2 head of of broccoli.
- Get 1 cup of carrots.
- Take 1 jar of of your favorite salsa.
- Get 1 of any other vegies you would like.
- Prepare 1 of onion or green pepper.
Sprinkle green onions and jalapenos onto each one. Roll up and wrap each roll in plastic wrap. Place in fridge to chill for a few hours. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, spread slightly and roll up.
Instructions to make Taco Pinwheels:
- In your food processor chop all of the vegetables you want to use. I always use broccoli and carrot. Place in a large bowl and add your taco seasoning. mix together..
- Soften your cream cheese. Either have at room temp or microwave it for 30-40 seconds until soft but not too soft..
- after mixing ingredient together if the mixture is too thick to spread onto the tortillas shells add sour cream to thin it out. sometimes i have to add sour cream sometimes i don't..
- spread a thin layer of the mixture over the whole tortillas and roll up. should make 8-10.
- place rolls into the fridge for an hour to set before cutting.
- cut into bite size pieces and serve with salsa. my family loves them. great appetizers.
Can be served with sour cream if desired. Place, cut sides up, on parchment-covered baking sheet. To make this taco pinwheel recipe, you only need a few simple ingredients. Flour tortilla shells make the rolling easy.; Homemade taco seasoning or you can definitely buy a store packet; We love shredded Colby Jack Cheese, but you can use a Mexican blend or cheddar cheese.; Sour cream in these cream cheese tortilla roll ups adds a nice flavor and creaminess. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and taco seasoning until blended.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food taco pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!