Flank Steak Pinwheels. Zarte Flanksteaks der Spitzenklasse mit einem intensiven Geschmack. Flank Steaks zum Grillen und Braten in garantierter Premiumfrische vom Profi! The combination of the marinade, spinach, onion and feta make this a delicious and impressive flank steak recipe that is always a huge hit for guests!
Instead, they're filled with a colorful stuffing of red pepper and spinach and draped with a flavorful, homemade blue cheese sauce. Heat a cast iron on medium-high heat. Remove from oven and tent with aluminum foil to cool.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, flank steak pinwheels. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zarte Flanksteaks der Spitzenklasse mit einem intensiven Geschmack. Flank Steaks zum Grillen und Braten in garantierter Premiumfrische vom Profi! The combination of the marinade, spinach, onion and feta make this a delicious and impressive flank steak recipe that is always a huge hit for guests!
Flank Steak Pinwheels is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Flank Steak Pinwheels is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook flank steak pinwheels using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- Make ready of for marinade.
- Take 2 cup of Red wine.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Take 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- Get 4 of Stems of thyme.
- Make ready 1/2 oz of Parsley.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Take of for the meat.
- Take 1 of Flank steak butterflied.
- Get 1/2 cup of Minced mushrooms.
- Take 1 cup of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 3 oz of Fresh spinach.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Crushed red pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of Lemon wedges.
Flatten the flank steak on a cutting board and pound flat with a meat mallet or the bottom of a glass. Remove steak from marinade and spread garlic butter (if using) over the flat side of the steak. Layer chopped onion, bread crumbs, red. Layer the flank steak with salt and pepper, then the Asiago cheese, spinach, Gorgonzola cheese and scallions.
Steps to make Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade into a large zip lock bag and shake to make sure they are blended together..
- Butterfly your steak. Be careful not to tear any holes in the meat. You can probably have a butcher do it for you if you don't trust your filleting skills..
- Add meat to the marinade. It has to marinade for at least 3 hours to absorb the flavor. Mine marinates for a day..
- Preheat your oven to 375°F..
- Put a large skillet on the stove on medium heat..
- Put the minced mushrooms in the pan. Sear them to remove the moisture from them. Drain the water then add the garlic. After they are cooked remove them from the heat and set aside. Don't turn the stove off! You need it again in a bit..
- Take the meat from the marinade. Open the steak and layer the inside with the mushrooms and garlic, followed by the spinach, and then the feta. Then sprinkle the red pepper across all of it..
- Tightly roll the steak up. Tie multiple pieces of twine to keep it together. Focus on the ends so nothing falls out..
- Sear the steak on all sides briefly in the pan you used for the mushrooms. This will help keep the flavor in..
- Take it off the stove and put the steak in a glass baking dish..
- Squeeze lemon wedges on the steak and throw the wedges in the same dish..
- Drizzle with olive oil the sprinkle the salt and pepper..
- Place in oven for about 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes..
- Carve into 1 inch thick pinwheels. Middle should be pink..
- Serve and enjoy..
Roll the flank steak tightly and away from you. There are some great flank steak recipes out there, but one of my favorites is this simple smoked flank steak pinwheels recipe. With the grain of the meat going from left to right, roll up jelly-roll style. Slice beef across the grain into eight slices. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food flank steak pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!