Creamy Tuna Pinwheels. Great recipe for Creamy Tuna Pinwheels. These creamy tuna pinwheels are delicious, cheap, and really easy to make. They're great for packing lunch for school or work, and wonderful for a party.
This tuna casserole is anything but basic. Try cream of shrimp, celery or cheese or cream of chicken- you see where I'm going -experiment already! Canned tuna gets a facelift in easy Creamy Tuna-and-Mushroom Linguine.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy tuna pinwheels. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Tuna Pinwheels is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Tuna Pinwheels is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Great recipe for Creamy Tuna Pinwheels. These creamy tuna pinwheels are delicious, cheap, and really easy to make. They're great for packing lunch for school or work, and wonderful for a party.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy tuna pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tuna Pinwheels:
- Make ready 12 oz of canned tuna.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 5 tbsp of louisiana hot sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black or white pepper.
- Take 3 of 10-in. flour tortillas.
- Get 1 cup of finely grated cheese.
Line your baking sheet with oven paper. In a bowl, mix together the tuna, dill, lemon zest, garlic powder, tomato, salt and pepper. Unfold the puff-pastry and spread evenly with the cream cheese. Scatter the tuna mixture on top.
Steps to make Creamy Tuna Pinwheels:
- Allow cream cheese to soften..
- Blend all ingredients except for cheese and tortillas..
- Spread mixture thinly on tortillas. Should be just enough for all three..
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese on each wrap, then roll and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least four hours..
- Unwrap and slice into one inch thick pinwheels with a sharp knife. Keep cold until serving..
Roll up like a jelly roll. Place slices close together on a greased baking sheet, cut side down. Meanwhile, for the sauce, heat milk and rest of can of cream of mushroom soup. Cover peas with boiling water and heat to boiling, drain immediately. Prepare Bisquick mix according to package directions for rolled biscuits.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy tuna pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!