Flank Steak Pinwheels. Zarte Flanksteaks der Spitzenklasse mit einem intensiven Geschmack. Don Carne garantiert höchste Qualität & nur das beste Fleisch! Easy to prepare (but it doesn't look like it is), great tasting and pretty to look at too!
Instead, they're filled with a colorful stuffing of red pepper and spinach and draped with a flavorful, homemade blue cheese sauce. Flatten the flank steak on a cutting board and pound flat with a meat mallet or the bottom of a glass. Remove steak from marinade and spread garlic butter (if using) over the flat side of the steak.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, flank steak pinwheels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Flank Steak Pinwheels is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Flank Steak Pinwheels is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Zarte Flanksteaks der Spitzenklasse mit einem intensiven Geschmack. Don Carne garantiert höchste Qualität & nur das beste Fleisch! Easy to prepare (but it doesn't look like it is), great tasting and pretty to look at too!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook flank steak pinwheels using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of Red Wine.
- Get 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic Minced.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Flank Steak pounded to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic peeled.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of Potato bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1 cup of Fresh or frozen chopped spinach, thawed squeezed dry if frozen, washed and dried if fresh.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
Layer chopped onion, bread crumbs, red. Layer the flank steak with salt and pepper, then the Asiago cheese, spinach, Gorgonzola cheese and scallions. Roll the flank steak tightly and away from you. Heat a cast iron on medium-high heat.
Instructions to make Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- in a large resealable bag, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, 1 clove of garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper. squeeze the bag to blend well. Pierce the Flank Steak with a knife, making small slits about 1 inch apart. Place the steak into the bag, and seal. refrigerate overnight to marinate. (If you have 24 hours to spare you won't be disappointed. ).
- preheat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- crush the remaining clove of garlic on a cutting board with a large chef's know. Sprinkle the salt over the garlic, scrape with blunt end of the knife to make garlic paste..
- Remove the steaks from the bag, and discard marinade. Spread the garlic paste over the top side of the steak. Place layers of chopped onion, bread crumbs, spinach and cheese over the garlic. Roll the steak up lengthwise, and secure with kitchen twine or toothpicks. Place the roll in a shallow glass baking dish..
- bake uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the roll is at least 145°F (63 degrees C) in the center. Let stand for 5 minutes to set, then slice into 1 inch slices to serve..
Remove from oven and tent with aluminum foil to cool. With the grain of the meat going from left to right, roll up jelly-roll style. Slice beef across the grain into eight slices. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. There are some great flank steak recipes out there, but one of my favorites is this simple smoked flank steak pinwheels recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food flank steak pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!