Exquisite Tart Tatin-style Apple Cake. Die besten EDEKA Rezepte für Kuchen und Desserts – von einfach bis raffiniert. Leckere Rezeptideen für jeden Tag, die Ihnen das tägliche Kochen leichter machen Great recipe for Exquisite Tart Tatin-style Apple Cake. I based this recipe on Makiko Fujino's "Tart Tartin Style Cake" and adjusted the ingredients to my preference and also reduced the amount of tools used to save on clean-up time.
Peel and quarter the apples, using a spoon or melon baller to remove the cores. In a large saucepan over medium heat, distribute the. Apple Cake, Tatin Style ( Vote !).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, exquisite tart tatin-style apple cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Exquisite Tart Tatin-style Apple Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Exquisite Tart Tatin-style Apple Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Die besten EDEKA Rezepte für Kuchen und Desserts – von einfach bis raffiniert. Leckere Rezeptideen für jeden Tag, die Ihnen das tägliche Kochen leichter machen Great recipe for Exquisite Tart Tatin-style Apple Cake. I based this recipe on Makiko Fujino's "Tart Tartin Style Cake" and adjusted the ingredients to my preference and also reduced the amount of tools used to save on clean-up time.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook exquisite tart tatin-style apple cake using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Exquisite Tart Tatin-style Apple Cake:
- Take 1 medium of to large Apple(s).
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter (to coat the mold).
- Prepare of Caramel sauce.
- Prepare 50 grams of ★ Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of generous tablespoon ★ Water.
- Take of Cake batter.
- Get 70 grams of Almond powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of Egg (separate the yolk and white).
- Get 1 tbsp of Apricot jam.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 40 grams of Melted butter.
Sprinkle sugar evenly over the top of the butter. Place apple quarters, rounded sides down, on top of the butter and sugar in a circular pattern. Place skillet over medium-high heat and cook until butter melts and sugar dissolves and begins to caramelize. Combine the butter, Baileys Apple Pie and sugar in a small saucepan.
Steps to make Exquisite Tart Tatin-style Apple Cake:
- First, make the caramel sauce. Put the caramel sauce ingredients in a pot, heat on medium, melt the sugar and slowly simmer until golden brown. Turn off the heat, then place pot on a damp towel, allow to cool to harden the caramel..
- While waiting for the caramel to harden, prepare the apples and preheat the oven. Peel the apples, cut in half, core, then thinly slice into 2 to 3 mm wedges. Preheat the oven to 250°C..
- After the caramel hardens, coat the caramel surface and the sides of the pot in butter. Since the butter and caramel will melt when baking, don't be concerned if they are lumpy. I recommend using your fingers to spread the butter after measuring it out..
- Line the surface of the caramel with the sliced apples. After placing 2 or 3 end slices, lay the rest of the slices around in a circle while overlapping them. (Arranging the slices nicely will give the cake a pretty finish, but for those who don't mind, just lay the pieces flat.).
- Put the pot in the oven preheated to 250°C and bake for 12 minutes. If you have space on top of the oven (outside the oven), put the butter for the batter in a heat-resistant dish and simply let the butter melt in residual heat from the oven..
- While baking the apples, let's make the batter! Put the almond powder, sugar, and egg white in a bowl, thoroughly mix together with a rubber spatula, then add the egg yolk, apricot jam, and lemon juice, then thoroughly mix to incorporate air..
- The apples should be done. Remove the pot from the oven, gently tip the pot, then pour out the juice from the baked apples into a separate dish to adjust the water content. Keep the leftover juices as it'll be used later..
- After adjusting the water content, re-position the apple slices in the pot. If there are any gaps or if the apples are not lying flat, use a spoon to press flat..
- Set the oven to 200°C. For the batter, sprinkle the butter into the batter from Step 6, mix until smooth, then pour in the leftover apple juices and stir..
- Combine the cake flour and baking powder and sift into the bowl, then, with a rubber spatula, fold in with cutting motions without kneading. Thoroughly mix until the batter becomes shiny. (With the rubber spatula, repeatedly trace a "J" on the bottom of the pan while turning the bowl towards you.).
- Pour the batter into the pot, then level it out. Bake for 8 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C, reset oven to 180°C, then bake for 12 minutes, then reset oven to 170°C and bake for 3 more minutes..
- It should look like this fresh from the oven. Pierce it with a skewer, and if it comes out clean, it's finished! Place a sheet of aluminum foil over the pot, and let's wait for the cake to cool. (If overbaked, the cake will be crumbly and dry)..
- When the cake cools, with the aluminum foil in place, firmly hold the pot, and lightly agitate (give it a good, hard shake to dislodge the contents.) The caramelized apples should separate from the pot, and the cake should come out easily..
- If the cake doesn't want to come out, or if the caramel has hardened and the cake won't budge, heat the pot over the stove and it should come right out. If you force it, the apples will end up a tragic mess, so be careful when removing the cake!.
- Remove the aluminum foil, hold the pot over a dish one size larger than the pot, then carefully flip the pot over..
- It should look like this..
- Slice into desired size pieces and serve..
Bring the mixture to a low simmer and stir until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is combined. Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla. The lemon juice will give flavor as well. Then pour turbinado sugar into the pan. Move the pan from side to side to coat the bottom and inside edges of the pan with sugar.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food exquisite tart tatin-style apple cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!