Egg bonda|Egg Pakora. Egg bonda recipe also called as egg bajji or egg pakora. To make these delicious bonda or bajji, boiled eggs are dipped in a spiced batter and deep fried until golden. Chopped onions, lemon juice and coriander leaves can be topped over these and enjoyed.
Quick & simple video recipe to make Egg Bonda / Bajji at home.! Egg bonda/bajji/pakora is a famous south Indian recipe. It can be served as a tasty evening snack with a hot tea.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, egg bonda|egg pakora. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg Pakora is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Egg bonda
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg bonda|egg pakora using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg bonda|Egg Pakora:
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of gram flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of green chillies, ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready as required of Cooking oil for deep frying.
- Take as required of Water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Prepare as needed of Some chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
This delicious egg bonda is prepared with hard boiled eggs and besan or gram flour as main ingredients. Egg pakora is a snack or a starter just deep fried with the boiled eggs coated with the besan batter. Halve the egg bonda sprinkle red chilli powder and serve hot pakora with onions and lemon wedges. This spicy egg bonda is one of the best iftar recipes.
Steps to make Egg bonda|Egg Pakora:
- In a bowl add gram flour, green chillies garlic ginger paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and some little water And mix it well and make thick consistency better..
- Now take a boiled eggs and peeled it, now add in batter and coated well..
- Minewhile heat the wok with cooking oil, now drop it in and deep fry until golden color On medium to high flame..
- Now take it out and cut into 2 pieces and sprinkl some chaat masala powder, black pepper powder and garnish with some chopped coriander leaves..
- Now it is done..
Egg fritters are also known as egg bonda, egg pakora, egg bajji or egg pakora EGG BONDA Starter#eggrecipe #eggbonda The personal favourites of the south Indians have got to be Samosas and bondas. Near every roadside stall that sells. Egg Pakora or Egg Bonda is very easy to prepare. This protein-filled recipe, covered in gram flour is very quick to prepare.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food egg bonda|egg pakora recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!