Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mozzarella meatloaf. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mozzarella Meatloaf is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mozzarella Meatloaf is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mozzarella meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mozzarella Meatloaf:
- Get 15 oz of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 12 oz of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 oz of Beef Stock Concentrate.
- Make ready 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Take 6 oz of Green Beans.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Take 5 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded.
- Take 1/4 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Get 1.5 oz of Tomato Paste.
- Make ready 4 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare of Lemon, for Zesting.
- Make ready of Parsley, for garnish.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Steps to make Mozzarella Meatloaf:
- Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce..
- Peel and mince or grate garlic. Slice potatoes into ½-inch discs. Halve, peel, and thinly slice onion..
- In a large bowl, combine panko, garlic, 2 TBSP water, and 2 tsp Italian Seasoning (you’ll use the rest in the next step)..
- Add beef, ¾ tsp salt, and pepper; mix to combine, then form into three 1-inch-tall loaves. Place on one side of a lightly oiled baking sheet..
- Toss potatoes on a second baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, remaining Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Roast on top rack until browned and crisp, 20-25 minutes. Place sheet with meatloaves on middle rack; roast for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and softened, 8-10 minutes..
- Add vinegar, 2 TBSP water, and 1 tsp sugar; cook, stirring, until onion is caramelized and jammy, 2-3 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and stock concentrate until combined..
- Stir in ¼ cup water and bring to a simmer; cook until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper..
- Once meatloaves have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully toss green beans on empty side with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper..
- Return to oven until meatloaves are cooked through and green beans are browned and tender, 10-15 minutes more..
- In the last 3-4 minutes of baking, top meatloaves with sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella. Return to oven until cheese has melted..
- Divide meatloaves, potatoes, and green beans between plates. Top with Lemon Zest and Parsley..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mozzarella meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!