Antipasto Squares. Die besten Rezepte für Gerichte aus aller Welt – von einfach bis raffiniert. I know many reviewers have had a problem with the bottom crust being soggy. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams.
Pour over meat and cheese layers. Layer roasted peppers and olives over top. Unroll one package of crescent rolls and spread in bottom of dish.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, antipasto squares. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Antipasto Squares is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Antipasto Squares is something which I have loved my whole life.
Die besten Rezepte für Gerichte aus aller Welt – von einfach bis raffiniert. I know many reviewers have had a problem with the bottom crust being soggy. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook antipasto squares using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Antipasto Squares:
- Take 2 (8 oz) of cans refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent sheet.
- Take 1/4 pound of thinly sliced deli ham.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of thinly sliced salami.
- Take 1/4 pound of thinly sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of provolone slices.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Swiss cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of basil pesto.
Layer salami, provolone cheese, ham, Swiss cheese, and pepperoni on top of the dough. Layer on salami, Provolone, ham, Swiss, pepperoni and Parmesan. Unroll one can of crescents onto greased baking sheet and pinch seems together. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
Instructions to make Antipasto Squares:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray..
- Unroll one package of refrigerated crescent roll and press into bottom of pan..
- Layer ham, Swiss cheese, salami, provolone cheese, pepperoni and red peppers on top of the dough..
- Unroll second can of refrigerated crescent rolls and place on top of peppers. Press seams to seal if not using crescent sheet..
- Whisk together eggs, Parmesan cheese and pesto. Pour over crescent rolls. Cover pan with aluminum foil..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into squares..
Unroll second crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together crescent sheets to seal. Line the bottom of the baking dish with one roll of crescents and pinch the seams together. Layer the capicola (italian ham), salami, pepperoni, provolone and Monterey Jack. Top with the pepperoncini and then roll out the second crescent.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food antipasto squares recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!