Antipasto Squares. Update your home with a rug that combines functional design with a minimalist aesthetic. Nordic Knots make rugs in timeless patterns & colours using high-quality materials. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams.
Brush beaten egg yolk over dough. Submit a Recipe Correction MY PRIVATE NOTES Add a Note PRINT RECIPE Description These Antipasto Squares are packed with three kinds of meats and cheeses. They make such a good appetizer or even dinner recipe that's simple, quick and delicious!
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, antipasto squares. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Antipasto Squares is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Antipasto Squares is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Update your home with a rug that combines functional design with a minimalist aesthetic. Nordic Knots make rugs in timeless patterns & colours using high-quality materials. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook antipasto squares using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Antipasto Squares:
- Get 2 can of Crescent rolls.
- Take 1 of -12oz jar of roasted red peppers, drained.
- Take 1/4 lb of Salami.
- Take 1/4 lb of Ham.
- Make ready 1/4 lb of Sandwich pepperoni.
- Make ready 1/4 lb of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Provolone.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Get 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
Brush olive oil all over top of crescent dough then sprinkle Parmesan and oregano on top. Watch the recipe video here: How To Make Antipasto Squares Antipasto squares, or Italian Crescent Bake, are an easy appetizer you can assemble ahead of time then bake right before you're ready to serve at your party. They're made of refrigerated crescent roll dough with layers of Italian meat and cheeses then baked until a golden brown, cheesy, crusty amazingness. These Antipasto Squares are crescent rolls stuffed with ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone, swiss, and roasted red peppers.
Steps to make Antipasto Squares:
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 13×9 sprayed pan..
- Layer: Ham, Salami, Swiss, Provolone, Pepperoni.
- Top with diced roasted red peppers – drained..
- Mix eggs, parmesan cheese, black pepper – pour 3/4 over top of red peppers..
- Cover it with the other can of crescent rolls.
- Brush the top of the roll with the remaining mixture. Cover with foil..
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins. Then, uncover and bake for another 40 mins. Or until golden brown. Cool slightly cut and serve..
- You can be creative by using different type of meats, also….
The crescent rolls are topped with a parmesan cheese, egg and pesto mixture and then baked. Let me tell you, these things are SO good! Perfect for tailgating or any New Year's parties you have going on this weekend. Layer on the salami, provolone, pepperoni, mozzarella, capicola, fontina, and roasted red peppers. Layer the ham, provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, salami, pepperoni, and red peppers, on top of the dough.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food antipasto squares recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!