BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos. Layer on half the shredded pork, half the pepperoncini, half the red onion. Spread tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Spoon BBQ sauce over pork and top with red onions.
Chips, then pork, onion, BBQ sauce, and cheese. Repeat as desired for additional layers. Top with sour cream, salsa, and cilantro.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bbq pulled pork nachos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Layer on half the shredded pork, half the pepperoncini, half the red onion. Spread tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Spoon BBQ sauce over pork and top with red onions.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bbq pulled pork nachos using 46 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Make ready of ⚫Pulled Pork:.
- Take 3 1/2-4 lb. of pork butt or loin.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. of paprika.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of chili powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of dry mustard.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of red pepper.
- Take 1/2 bottle of beer.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of liquid smoke.
- Take of ⚫BBQ sauce:.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of A-1 Steak sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare of ⚫Cheese Sauce:.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of Evaporated milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of dry mustard.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of hot sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of water.
- Take of ⚫Cilantro Cream:.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of lime juice (1/2 lime).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take of ⚫⚫⚫For toppings⚫⚫⚫.
- Make ready of Tortilla Chips, your favorite brand.
- Prepare slices of Pickled jalapeño.
- Get 1 pkg. of Queso Fresco.
- Make ready of Salsa Verde, your favorite brand.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce, your favorite brand.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Sliced onion.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos are made up of a giant pile of layered tortilla chips that are loaded with juicy shredded meat, filling black beans, all our favorite toppings, and of course lots of melty cheese!. I'm always trying to think of new ways to repurpose leftovers into easy meals. These nachos are made with leftover smoked pulled pork (or I have a slow cooker pulled pork recipe as well. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Instructions to make BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos:
- You can make this recipe from scratch as per recipes below or simplify by buying in store. As easy as you like, keep that in mind!.
- For the pulled pork: combine all your seasonings in pulled pork section in a small bowl. Completely rub your pork with the dry rub and place in a Dutch oven casserole dish. Pour beer, cider vinegar and liquid smoke on top. Cover and cook at 325 degrees for 3 hours, removing and basting in the juices every hour..
- Once meat is completely cooked, remove to a rimmed cookie sheet and shred with forks. it basically fell apart for me. Cover with remaining juices..
- I like to now place it under the oven broiler for a few minutes to crisp up the pieces a little. This step is optional..
- For BBQ sauce: melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add in all remaining ingredients under BBQ sauce category and bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer 10 minutes or until thickened..
- For Cheese Sauce: Whisk eggs & evaporated milk together in large saucepan over medium low heat until it starts to bubble. Add in dry mustard, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and half of the cheddar cheese. Whisk frequently until melted. Mix together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl; add to cheese sauce. Whisk in remaining cheese and salt, to taste. Continue to let simmer on medium low heat about 10 to 13 minutes until thickened..
- For Cilantro Cream: Simply combine all ingredients under section and let rest in fridge until ready to serve..
- Lay out an assembly line of all your nacho fixins: chips, pulled pork, bbq sauce, cheese sauce, cilantro cream, jalapeño slices, salsa verde, hot sauce, onions, cilantro, queso fresco..
- Let the heaping begin!! Enjoy!.
Repeat with the remaining chips, pork, and cheese. Bake the BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos until the cheese has completely melted and the onions and bell peppers have softened. Let the nachos cool for a few minutes before drizzling with extra barbecue sauce and garnishing with pickled jalapenos and cilantro. These easy BBQ pulled pork nachos are dairy free, loaded with toppings you'll love and baked in the oven for an awesome snack or appetizer. Double the recipe and make it on a sheet pan to serve a crowd.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bbq pulled pork nachos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!