#2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, #2min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have #2min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan:
- Take 1/2 cup of Thick hung curd.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Tahini.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mustard sauce.
- Take 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- Get 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Take 1/2 piece of Radish.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make #2Min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan:
- First make tahini and mustard sauce.
- Fo' tahini – make a smooth paste of roasted sesame seeds by adding little bit of salt, lemon juice, olive oil and water.
- Fo' Mustard sauce _grind mustard seeds along with onion, ginger, green chilli,turmeric, cinamen, clove, nutmeg powder, salt, sugar and mango powder..give a tadaka of asafoetida and cumin in a spoon of oil(store the mustard sauce in a glass air tight container to get matured).
- Cut long sticks of carrot, cucumber and radish.
- Fo' dip_Mix hung curd, tahini and mustard sauce in a bowl.
- Take shot glasses pour the hung curd mixture and dip carrot, cucumber and radish sticks..drizzle some extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve chilled this vegan as party starter ????.
- ????_This is a pure vegan recipe..no non veg ingredient be used.. A coriander leave can set on the top fo' something exciting n more decoratoons.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food #2min party appetizer in shot glasses#vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!