Sprout Chaat Canapes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sprout chaat canapes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sprout Chaat Canapes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sprout Chaat Canapes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sprout chaat canapes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprout Chaat Canapes:
- Make ready 200 gms of Sprouts.
- Make ready 1 of Finely Chopped Onion.
- Make ready 1 of Finely Chopped Tomato.
- Make ready 1 of Finely Chopped Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of Finely Chopped Capsicum.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Finely Chopped Coriander.
- Make ready 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Boiled Corn.
- Prepare of Canapes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tbsp of Green Chutney.
- Take as per need of Tomato Ketchup.
- Make ready as required of Jini Sev.
- Make ready as needed of Cheese Slices.
Steps to make Sprout Chaat Canapes:
- Boil sprouts in cooker with 1/2 Cup Water until 1 whistle. Do not overboil otherwise it will be mushy and not crunchy..
- Make mint Mayo (Mix mayonnaise + Green Chutney).
- Mix all the ingredients in boiled sprouts excep sev, ketchup, mint mayo and cheese..
- Add Salt, Chat Masala and Red Chilli Powder according to your Taste and Mix Well..
- Now Take Canapes or Katori and fill with this Chat..
- Sprinkle some sev..
- Put some mint mayo, ketchup and Cheese slices cut into squares..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sprout chaat canapes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!