My Left over Gammon Creamy Pie ????????.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my left over gammon creamy pie ????????. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Left over Gammon Creamy Pie ???????? is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My Left over Gammon Creamy Pie ???????? is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my left over gammon creamy pie ???????? using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Left over Gammon Creamy Pie ????????:
- Get of Cut up the Gammon into little pieces 1/4 inch.
- Prepare 10 of medium sized potatoes for boiling and mashing.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tbls of Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 of Small onion diced.
- Prepare of Small packet of Bacon lardens.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Petite pois sweet peas.
- Make ready 2 of Carrots chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 3 cups of Frozen mixed veg defrosted and towel dried.
- Make ready of If using fresh veg half cook first. Then drain and towel dry.
- Get 1/2 pint of Cheese sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of English Mustard.
- Make ready of Season with Salt + Pepper.
- Prepare 50 g of mild Chedder cheese grated.
Instructions to make My Left over Gammon Creamy Pie ????????:
- Add your potatoes to boil..
- In a pan add butter and heat up. Add the onions and Bacon Lardens and fry for 2 minutes..
- Next add the Gammon and all the veg stir to mix..
- Add all the veg once defrosted and towel dried mix and cook for 2 minutes..
- Next make and add the cheese sauce and stir. Then add the seasoning and mustard and stir gently to mix..
- In a 10×08 inch ovenproof dish grease all inside with a little oi rub all inside and sides Add the Gammon mix. Preheat oven 180°C.
- Drain off the water from the potatoes and then mash with a little butter and about 4 tbls milk mash until creamy..
- Next add the grated cheese and mash into the potatoes.
- Lay the mash all over the top of the Gammon veg mix smooth across the top. Then using a fork prick at the mashed potato so as its sticking up prickly so as to brown and crisp easier on top..
- Add to the oven for just 10 minutes until the top is browned and crisp..
- Lift out portions onto a serving plate and garnish with some fresh parsley..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my left over gammon creamy pie ???????? recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!