Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, saffron flowers with english peas and potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have saffron flowers with english peas and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes:
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tablespoon of saffron flowers.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt more if desired.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 pound of baby white potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen English peas.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter frozen.
Steps to make Saffron Flowers with English Peas and Potatoes:
- Heat a pot with water and wine. Wash the potatoes.
- Rough chop the potatoes into bite sized pieces add to the hot wine and water..
- When it starts to boil add the frozen butter..
- Add the salt and garlic. Let it cook covered for 10 minutes. The butter isn't quite melted. Add the saffron flowers. Stir well and cover..
- After 12 minutes add the peas. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Uncover and boil for 10 minutes let the liquids reduce but do stir so nothing is sticking to the bottom of pot. This is done when it looks like this..
- Serve I hope you enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food saffron flowers with english peas and potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!