Cream Cheese Taco Dip.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cream cheese taco dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cream Cheese Taco Dip is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cream Cheese Taco Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cream cheese taco dip using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Taco Dip:
- Prepare 1 lb of cream cheese.
- Get 1/2 C of Recaito cilantro cooking base.
- Get 1/2 C of salsa verde.
- Take 8 of pitted black olives; sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato; seeded, small dice.
- Prepare 1 of avocado; small dice.
- Take 1/3 C of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 C of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 1/2 C of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 3/4 t of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 15 1/2 oz of pinto beans.
- Get 18 oz of black bean dip.
- Take 1/2 t of ground jalapeño powder.
- Take 3/4 t of cumin.
- Make ready 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Make ready 1 of lime; juiced.
Instructions to make Cream Cheese Taco Dip:
- Combine cream cheese, recaito, salsa verde, sour cream, lime juice, salt & peoper, and dried spices in a blender or food processor and pulse until combined..
- Spread cheese mixture across the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer bean across the top. Spread pinto beans atop bean dip. Spread mozzarella then cheddar atop the beans. Top with diced avocado, tomato, and olives..
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers/garlic/tomatoes/chiles, smoked chiles, habanero, bacon, oregano, corn, sofrito, shallots, beer, thyme, vinegar, cilantro, guacamole, tomatillos, red or yellow onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, scallions, cotija, lime, queso fresco, chihuahua, goat cheese, pickled jalapeños, paprika, pepperjack cheese, black beans, nacho cheese, diced green chiles, sweet lime, pineapple or mango or peach salsa, ranchero salsa, nopalitos, tamarind, shredded pork or chicken, diced steak, grilled pineapple or avocado or scallions, refried beans.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cream cheese taco dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!