appetizer wreath. Wow your crowd with this yummy appetizer wreath that's easier to make than you think (trust us!). Carefully brush top of wreath with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seed. Be the first to rate & review!
I have lots of fun with this festive appetizer wreath. I often place a bowl of stuffed olives in the center. APPETIZER WREATH Recipe – Ingredients for this APPETIZER WREATH include refrigerated crescent rolls, cream cheese, softened, sour cream, dill weed, garlic powder, chopped fresh broccoli.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, appetizer wreath. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
appetizer wreath is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. appetizer wreath is something that I have loved my entire life.
Wow your crowd with this yummy appetizer wreath that's easier to make than you think (trust us!). Carefully brush top of wreath with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seed. Be the first to rate & review!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have appetizer wreath using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make appetizer wreath:
- Take 2 of tubes 8oz each refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Get 1 packages of softened cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 tsp of dill weed.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli florets.
- Get 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of celery leaves.
What's On this Antipasto Christmas Wreath Appetizer. One of the best things about this Christmas wreath appetizer is you can go as big or as small with your ingredient list as you like. Appetizer wreath – festive for Christmas. · This wreath looks as good as it tastes. The base and toppings can be prepared a day ahead and assembled right before your party.
Steps to make appetizer wreath:
- remove crescent rolls from package do not unroll. cut each tube into eight slices. arrange in 11 inch circles on an ungreased 14in pan. bake at 375 for 15-20 min. cool.
- in mixing bowl beat cream cheese sour cream dill and garlic powder. spread over wreath. top with broccoli celery and red pepper. form a bow garnish with celery leaves..
This appetizer wreath was easy to make ahead. I made the bow first and diced the remaining pepper for the wreath. I'm guessing on the amount of broccoli, celery and diced red pepper. Hillshire Farm® brings you a collection of easy appetizer recipes that are sure to be a hit at any gathering. Find a full list of appetizers here.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food appetizer wreath recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!