Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lilvaa canapes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lilvaa Canapes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Lilvaa Canapes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lilvaa canapes using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lilvaa Canapes:
- Take 1 Packet of canapes.
- Get As needed of Oil for frying.
- Get of For stuffing mixture:.
- Take 400 gms of fresh tuvar dana/lilvaa.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Take 8-10 of green chillies.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Make ready Pinch of Baking Soda.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready of For Green chutney:.
- Take 1 cup of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Take 4-5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of " ginger piece.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of rock salt (sanchar powder).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of For Red Khajur chutney (Dates chutney).
- Get 100 gm of red khajur (remove seeds from it).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of roasted cummin seeds powder.
- Take 1/2 of lemon for lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce as required.
- Get 50 gm of besan sev.
- Take 50 gm of spicy chanadal namkeen.
- Get of Curd as required.
- Make ready of For garnishing.
- Prepare As needed of Pomegranate seeds.
Instructions to make Lilvaa Canapes:
- Wash tuvar dana/ lilvaa / fresh pigeon peas. Coarsely crushed in mixer jar. In kadhai add,heat oil. Do tadka of mustard seeds and white sesame seeds,add green chillies ginger paste, saute and add crushed tuvar mixture. Add soda bi carb salt and water, mix, cover & cook till tuvar dana are tender..
- Now add grated fresh coconut, sugar and lemon juice mix and off the flame. Cool the mixture at room temperature..
- Heat oil in kadhai,fry canapes. Store in airtight container..
- Mix,and add all ingredients required for green chutney in mixer jar. Grind to smooth paste,add little water to make semi thick chutney. Pressure cook deseeded khajur (dates) with water. Cool and grind it in mixer jar to smooth paste.Pour in bowl, add salt, red chilli powder, roasted cummin seeds powder, lemon juice mix and add little water to make semi-thick chutney..
- Keep all the ingredients required to assemble canapes..
- In a plate arrange fried canapes…in it add 1-1 tbsp of prepared lilvaa/ fresh tuvar dana mixture..as shown..
- On it pour 1 tsp green chutney in each cavity of canapes..
- Now pour 1 tsp red khajur chutney,on it pour 1 tsp whisked fresh curd…or you can pour only tomato sauce.(As shown in fig).
- Sprinkle besan sev, spicy channadal namkeen,and garnish with pomegranate seeds..
- Relish/Serve Delicious Lilvaa Canapes immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lilvaa canapes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!