My Egg Tarts. Top Qualität, sicheres Einkaufen, schnelle Lieferung heute noch online bestellen Lebensmittel jetzt online bestellen. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich My Egg Tarts. When I tried it for the first time at a local community market, I fell in love with it instantly.
Here is how you cook that. You need of Ground Cinnamon *optional. Leave the oven door ajar for five minutes then remove the egg tarts to let them cool down slowly.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my egg tarts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Egg Tarts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Egg Tarts is something which I have loved my entire life.
Top Qualität, sicheres Einkaufen, schnelle Lieferung heute noch online bestellen Lebensmittel jetzt online bestellen. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich My Egg Tarts. When I tried it for the first time at a local community market, I fell in love with it instantly.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my egg tarts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Egg Tarts:
- Make ready of *You need a standard size 12 cup muffin tin.
- Prepare 2 sheets of Ready Rolled Butter Puff Pastry.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon *optional.
- Prepare of Custard.
- Prepare 4 of Egg Yolks *at room temperature.
- Get 1/3 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract *OR Lemon Juice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups Milk *warmed.
Do not overfill as the custard will expand and spill over when baking. Once the egg tarts cool down, the sugar syrup will form a shiny layer on the surface of the custard. And of course, the increase of filling in these tarts will produce tarts with higher proportion of egg tart. Hong-Kong style egg tarts, or dan tat in Cantonese, are probably my favorite pastry.
Instructions to make My Egg Tarts:
- Make custard. Place Egg Yolks, Vanilla Extract, Sugar & Flour in a saucepan and combine well. Add warmed Milk and mix well. Cook over a medium to low heat, stirring constantly, until custard thickens..
- Preheat the oven to 240°C. *Note: I recommend to place a baking plate on a rack. By the direct contact to the hot plate, the muffin tin gets hot instantly, and tarts get baked crisp..
- Tightly roll up one sheet of Puff Pastry, then roll up another sheet around it continuously to make a log. Slice into 12 discs..
- Grease muffin cups if required. Flatten each pastry disc with your hands, form into a cup shape, and place into each cup. Press and stretch the pastry to cover the cup to the top, making the pastry evenly thin..
- Pour the custard, that should be still warm, into each pastry cup. Place in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until pastry is golden and the custard is browned. *Note: Every oven is different, find the right temperature and cooking time for your oven..
- Leave to cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes then move to a cooling rack. Sprinkle some Ground Cinnamon on top if you like, and enjoy cold or warm..
And the best part is, you can make them at home! Egg Tarts are essentially a pastry that has a lot of fats and carbs as butter and flour are the main ingredients that make up most of its calories. It isn't the best choice to eat when you are eating a healthy diet but, within moderation, Egg Tarts can be maintained when controlled. An easy to prepare egg tart recipe for a family of four. You only need slightly more than an hour to prepare.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my egg tarts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!