Bite-Size Appetizers – Watermelon Stuffed Chikuwa.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, bite-size appetizers – watermelon stuffed chikuwa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bite-Size Appetizers – Watermelon Stuffed Chikuwa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Bite-Size Appetizers – Watermelon Stuffed Chikuwa is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bite-size appetizers – watermelon stuffed chikuwa using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bite-Size Appetizers – Watermelon Stuffed Chikuwa:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Watermelon.
- Prepare 2 of Chikuwa.
- Prepare 1 of Yuzu (Chinese citrus) pepper paste.
- Get 1 of Miso.
Instructions to make Bite-Size Appetizers – Watermelon Stuffed Chikuwa:
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of watermelon. It doesn't have to be exact..
- Slice the watermelon into 5 mm matchsticks..
- Separate into two batches and coat one half in yuzu pepper paste, the other in miso..
- Let the watermelon sit for a while to absorb the seasonings..
- Cut the chikuwa in half, then diagonally cut each half again..
- Stuff chikuwa sections with watermelon from Step 4. With 2 to 3 pieces each, the watermelon should fit nice and snug without falling out. In the above photo, the left group is seasoned with yuzu pepper paste, and the right with miso..
- Of course, you can try it without any seasoning..
- Here are three varieties: (clockwise from the front) plain watermelon, seasoned in yuzu pepper paste, and miso..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bite-size appetizers – watermelon stuffed chikuwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!