Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, teeny tiny shortcake appetizers. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook teeny tiny shortcake appetizers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers:
- Take 1 slice of Cheese, sliced from a wheel.
- Make ready 1 of Panko.
- Prepare 1 dash of Parsley.
- Get 1 dash of Olive oil.
- Take 1/2 slice of Cured ham.
- Make ready 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of bean Edamame.
- Take 1 of Cracker.
Instructions to make Teeny Tiny Shortcake Appetizers:
- Mix the panko, parsley, and olive oil in a frying pan and heat until browned..
- For Step 1, I used 2 tablespoons of panko, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and a bit of dried parsley. You could use the leftover panko in gratin..
- Lightly spread mayonnaise on one side of the cheese and coat with panko..
- Take the half-slice of ham and curl it up, pressing the bottom closed with your fingers..
- Put an edamame inside the curled ham..
- Put a little mayonnaise on top of the cheese and top with the ham to finish. You can top it with crackers or something and set on a plate to make the presentation even better..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food teeny tiny shortcake appetizers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!