Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mini pizza bites – for kids' parties or appetizers. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini pizza bites – for kids' parties or appetizers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers:
- Take of Pizza dough.
- Get 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 7 grams of Yeast.
- Get 50 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 20 of grams~ Tomato sauce (store-bought or homemade).
- Take 50 of grams~ Cheese (mozzarella/pizza mix).
- Get 1 of Toppings of your choice.
Instructions to make Mini Pizza Bites – For Kids' Parties or Appetizers:
- Combine the bread flour with the salt, olive oil and yeast, and add luke warm water and mix. Leave the mixture at room temperature for more than 30 minutes until it doubles in size..
- Punch down the dough. Dust with flour and roll it out to a thickness of 0.5 cm. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Put the tomato sauce (I used store-bought tomato sauce with basil) on top of the dough using a spoon..
- Add the cheese on top. Then add the minced toppings of your choice. (I only used cheese.) Bake in the oven for 10~15 minutes..
- You can bake them quickly as they are small, and the dough is thin. I baked mine for about 10 minutes at 200℃.
- You can use store-bought pizza crust instead of homemade dough. Homemade tomato sauce is fine as well. Taco sauce is a great alternative for grownups..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mini pizza bites – for kids' parties or appetizers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!