Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, low carb aburaage pizza appetizer. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low carb aburaage pizza appetizer using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer:
- Make ready 1 of Aburaage.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 20 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Low Carb Aburaage Pizza Appetizer:
- Drain the oil from the canned tuna. Slice the green pepper into rings, and slice open 3 aburaage..
- Open them like this..
- Spread on the ketchup, and top with the tuna, mayonnaise, cheese, and green pepper..
- Grill the pizza in a toaster oven (4 minutes at 1200 W). It burns easily, so keep an eye on it while it's cooking..
- And it's done! If you grill it for too long, it will look like this..
- I used this ketchup in the recipe. I bought it at the drugstore! It contains half the carbohydrate and salt content of regular ketchup..
- The salami version is also delicious–just substitute the tuna with salami..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food low carb aburaage pizza appetizer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!