Cheesy Shrimp Nachos.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy shrimp nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Shrimp Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Shrimp Nachos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy shrimp nachos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Shrimp Nachos:
- Prepare of Tortilla chips (sometimes I make my own out of corn tortillas).
- Get of Cheese (I used sharp cheddar).
- Prepare 2/3 dozen of Shrimp (I used the frozen, pre-cooked kind).
- Get of Garlic Sea Salt.
- Make ready of Sourcream.
- Make ready of Guacamole.
- Take of Mild to Medium salsa.
Steps to make Cheesy Shrimp Nachos:
- Shred cheese if it isn't already shredded..
- Layer chips and cheese to your liking. Sprinkle Garlic Sea Salt if you wish..
- Thaw, and cut or rip shrimp to your liking and place on top of chips and cheese..
- Microwave for about 1 minute and 20 seconds or until cheese is to your melted preference..
- Top with your desired toppings..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy shrimp nachos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!