~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ~shamrok's~ gobbler balls (thanksgiving turkey/stuffing ball apps). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ~shamrok's~ gobbler balls (thanksgiving turkey/stuffing ball apps) using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps):
- Get of Meatball Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Ground Sage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Dill.
- Take of Stuffing Ingredients.
- Make ready 2 of Boxes Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey (Prepared).
- Prepare of Frying Ingredients.
- Get 1 cup of Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Make ready of Cranberry Glaze Ingredients.
- Take 1 of 12-14 oz. Can Jellied Cranberry Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of (1 Stick) Butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of Optional Topping.
- Take 1 of Can/Jar Turkey Gravy (heated).
Instructions to make ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps):
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees(F)..
- Prepare 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey. Set Aside..
- Mix all Meatball Ingredients together gently with hands. Roll into small meatballs. Use about 1 Tbsp. of meat mixture for each one. Place meatballs onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until done..
- Put approximately 2 tsp. of Stuffing into the palm of your hand and flatten it out. Place a meatball into the center of the stuffing and wrap the stuffing around the meatball. Once there’s stuffing around the meatball, roll it as when you made the meatballs. This will allow a thin coating of the stuffing to cover the entire surface of the meatball. You don’t want the stuffing too thick around the outside..
- As you roll out each ball, place them in a pan/bowl with the other 1 cup of Bread Crumbs. Roll each ball to lightly coat in bread crumbs. Repeat with all of the meatballs..
- Helpful Hint: It helps to refrigerate the balls for at least an hour before frying, but it’s not completely necessary..
- Fry the balls lightly in ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil. Remove each as done and drain on towel lined plate..
- Cranberry Glaze Instructions: Place all ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir until smooth. Spoon on top of meatballs for serving..
- Placing each ball into a small paper cupcake liner adds to the presentation and ease of serving..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ~shamrok's~ gobbler balls (thanksgiving turkey/stuffing ball apps) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!