Mexican Dip Appetizer.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mexican dip appetizer. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Dip Appetizer is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mexican Dip Appetizer is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican dip appetizer using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Dip Appetizer:
- Get 1 can of hot or regular bean dip (9oz).
- Take 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of green chiles (4oz).
- Take 2 of large avocados.
- Get 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Lawrys Seasoning Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Take 2 of large green onions chopped.
- Make ready 1 of 4oz jar chopped pimentos drained.
- Prepare 5 of or 6 slices jarred jalapeño peppers chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican four cheese mix.
- Get 10 of small cherry tomatoes.
Instructions to make Mexican Dip Appetizer:
- In a bowl combine bean dip, tomato paste and green chiles..
- Spread in a 12" round pie dish..
- (I rinse out the same bowl and reuse in each step) Now scoop out the meat of the avacado and put in bowl. Smash and add lime juice and Lawrys seasoning salt. Mix well. Spread on bean mixture. **you can use your favorite pre-made guacamole instead if desired**.
- In bowl combine sour cream , mayo and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on avocado layer..
- In bowl mix chopped green onion, pimentos and chopped jalapeño slices. Sprinkle over sour cream mixture..
- Top with shredded cheese. Slice tomatoes in half and add on top of cheese..
- Chill until ready to serve. Use tortilla chips to dip..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mexican dip appetizer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!