Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's garlic basil tomato olive oil appetizer. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's garlic basil tomato olive oil appetizer using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer:
- Get of ● For The Garlic Olive Oil.
- Get 1 Cup of Quality Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed].
- Make ready of ● For The Sauce777.
- Make ready 30 oz of Pureed Tomatoes [or diced then smashed].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil leaves [chopped].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Diced Mushrooms.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Diced Green Onions.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes [or more to taste].
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Oregeno.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions [for flavor & to absorb excess oil].
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [or more to taste].
- Get 1 tsp of Sea Salt [or more to taste].
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Pure Honey.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Soft Baguette Or French Breads.
- Make ready of ● For The Options.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Red Wine [heated].
- Take to taste of Shreaded Parmasean Ramono Cheese.
Instructions to make Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer:
- Here's what you'll need. Chives not pictured. Sorry. Kids can be kinda impatient!.
- Add oil and crushed garlic to a pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Chop all vegetables and add seasonings to tomato puree and mix well..
- Add tomato puree mixture to oil and garlic. Simmer for 15 additional minutes. Stir regularly..
- Use Baguette and French Breads for some serious dipping and sopping!.
- Serve with soft crusty breads and a hearty red wine like a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
- This Italian dip also makes for great – next day work lunches!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's garlic basil tomato olive oil appetizer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!