Pakoras platter(Aloo and Mix veggies). Vegetable pakora made with mixed veggies, spices and herbs. The recipe shared here is my own and is very different from the restaurant served pakora platter. These vegetable pakora can be made using mixed vegetables and leafy greens like palak or methi.
In this mix vegetable pakora recipe, I add finely chopped veggies. Including finely chopped veggies make them cook easily, so you do not have undercooked veggies in your pakora. They are yummy and crunchy snack or tea time fritters.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pakoras platter(aloo and mix veggies). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pakoras platter(Aloo and Mix veggies) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pakoras platter(Aloo and Mix veggies) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Vegetable pakora made with mixed veggies, spices and herbs. The recipe shared here is my own and is very different from the restaurant served pakora platter. These vegetable pakora can be made using mixed vegetables and leafy greens like palak or methi.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pakoras platter(aloo and mix veggies) using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pakoras platter(Aloo and Mix veggies):
- Prepare of For pakora mix:.
- Get 1 of potato.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of small size ghobi ka phol.
- Prepare 4-5 tbls of cabbage.
- Make ready 3-4 tbls of capsicum.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 3-4 tbls of Spanish(palak).
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Make ready 1 tbls of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain.
- Take 1 tsp of zeera.
- Make ready 1 tsp of or less then chilli flakes(opt).
- Prepare Pinch of baking sooda.
- Make ready 1 cup of baisan.
- Get of Water as required.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Get of For Aloo pakora:.
- Make ready 2 of large potato.
- Take 1 cup of baisan.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of spinach.
- Make ready of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbls of red chilli flakes.
- Get Pinch of baking sooda.
- Get 1 of tso coriander powder.
- Make ready of Water as required.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Chopped Palak Pakora – Here palak or spinach is chopped roughly. Gram flour along with the spice mix is coated. Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipe, How To Make Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipe. Vegetable Pakora recipe is an easy to make Indian starter prepared with mixed vegetables, chickpea flour and carom seeds.
Steps to make Pakoras platter(Aloo and Mix veggies):
- Wash your hand say bismiAllah and drood shareef.
- For pakora mix: cut all veggies like this and set a side.
- Make batter by add all spices and baisan and water and off course veggies Now rest it for 2-3m Heat the oil Take small quality of mixture add in heated oil and let it deep fry it.
- For Alo pakora: Cut alo in finger chips shape Dip in water for release extra strach Then strain it Take a bowl add baisan and all spices mix it then add Alo no make batter with the help of water Rest it for 2-3m Heat oil Take small amount of batter and make pakoras.
Mixed vegetable pakoras as the name suggests are made with a. So pakoras and chai have got full on demand. Add coriander leaves and mix well. Prepare all the vegetables to make the pakoras and set each one aside separate. Dip the onions rings into the batter and deep fry them till golden brown to make the onion ring pakoras. assorted pakora recipe
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pakoras platter(aloo and mix veggies) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!