Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's foolproof mozzarella sticks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's foolproof mozzarella sticks using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks:
- Make ready of Mozzarella Cheese Sticks.
- Prepare 16 of Egg Roll Wraps [room temp].
- Prepare 16 stick of 1" x 3" Sticks Quality Mozzarella Or Mozterella String Cheese Sticks [room temp].
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic & Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs [beaten].
- Get of Dips.
- Get 1 of Bottle Marinara Spaghetti Sauce & 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Ranch Dressing.
- Get of Plate Garnishments.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives.
- Get 1 of Bottle Sport Peppers.
- Take 1/3 of Shreaded Head Lettuce.
- Get of Kitchen Tools Needed.
- Prepare 1 large of Frying Pan.
- Prepare 4 cup of Clean Frying Oil.
- Prepare 1 large of Plate With Napkins For Draining Oil.
- Take 8 small of Ramakins.
- Prepare 1 of Set Tongs.
Steps to make Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks:
- Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl with fork..
- Wipe egg wash on the entire outside rim of your wrapper with brush. [Authors Note: Major supermarkets like WalMart, Smiths and Albertsons sell Egg Roll Wraps in their produce or cold section].
- Cut your 1"x3" motzerella sticks or unwrap your pre-cut sticks. Wrap your mozzarella sticks up tightly in an egg roll wrap halfway and fold in the corners into the mozzarella Stick. Egg wash corners again if needed. Continue folding until the mozzarella stick is completely covered and sealed tightly. If any areas are still exposed, simply put additional egg wash on those openings and pinch tightly..
- Fill your pan with 2" high oil and heat..
- Don't overload your pan with cheese sticks. Start by frying 4 or 5 sticks. By overloading, you'll bring the oils temperature down causing your sticks to fry longer and to become greasy and tough..
- Fry until golden brown and crispy. About 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Pull from oil, drain in paper towels and sprinkle sticks with garlic and onion powder while their still moist from the hot grease..
- Pour your choice of heated marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce in to small bowls or ramekins and sprinkle tops with shredded parmesan cheese. Or, serve with sides of ranch dressing..
- Serve mozzarella sticks and marinara atop shreadded lettuce and other garnishments..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's foolproof mozzarella sticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!