Teriyaki Atsuage For An Appetizer.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, teriyaki atsuage for an appetizer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Atsuage For An Appetizer is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Atsuage For An Appetizer is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook teriyaki atsuage for an appetizer using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Atsuage For An Appetizer:
- Get of Atsuage (silken).
- Prepare of ★ Garlic soy sauce or regular soy sauce.
- Make ready of ★ Sake.
- Make ready of ★ Mirin.
- Prepare of ★ Sugar.
- Take of Green onions (finely sliced).
- Make ready of Shichimi spice.
- Prepare of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Teriyaki Atsuage For An Appetizer:
- Cut the atsuage into 8 pieces. Place in a heatproof dish and heat in the microwave at 500 W for 40 seconds..
- Warm a frying pan, add the tofu from Step 1, and cook over medium-high heat until browned..
- Once browned, add the ★ ingredients and coat..
- Transfer to a plate, sprinkle with shichimi togarashi, and garnish with green onions. You can also add ginger and bonito flakes if you like..
- Sukiyaki Style Nikudofu.
- Shiitake Mushrooms Sautéed in Butter and Soy Sauce.
- Look for Mulukhiyah Udon.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food teriyaki atsuage for an appetizer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!