Green Bean Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, green bean casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Bean Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Green Bean Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have green bean casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Bean Casserole:
- Get 2 can of (28 oz) green beans.
- Make ready 2 can of (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 8 slice of chopped bacon.
- Make ready 1 small of diced onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of french fried onions.
- Get of pepper.
Steps to make Green Bean Casserole:
- Cook chopped bacon till crispy, drain and set aside..
- Mix green beans, soup, 1/2 bacon, onion & worchestershire in a 2 quart casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray..
- Bake at 350°F till heated through and bubbly..
- Stir in about 1 cup french fried onions. Place additional ff onions around edge and remaining bacon in center and serve hot..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food green bean casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!