Bread pakora. Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe. Bread pakora is not a common thing in Indian homes but are quite popular on the streets of India, mainly in Mumbai. Bread pakora is an Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter).
The snack is prepared by dipping triangular bread slices in spicy gram flour batter and frying them. I love this.my mom is also a lover of this channel and pakora.thank you priya.make more of this recipes and upload.will watch every videos. Bread Pakora is a popular North Indian snack of bread fritters.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bread pakora. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe. Bread pakora is not a common thing in Indian homes but are quite popular on the streets of India, mainly in Mumbai. Bread pakora is an Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter).
Bread pakora is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Bread pakora is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bread pakora using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread pakora:
- Get 250 g of besan.
- Make ready 10 of bread slices.
- Take 7-8 of boil patatoes.
- Prepare pinch of soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of dry corriender powder.
- Make ready of some corriender seeds.
- Make ready as per taste of red chilie powder.
- Prepare to your taste of salt according.
Bread slices are stuffed with spiced mashed potatoes filling, batter-coated and then deep-fried. Bread pakora is a favorite breakfast and tea time snack in India. Here's how you can make this delicious Indian snack! See more ideas about bread pakora, pakora recipes, evening snacks.
Instructions to make Bread pakora:
- Besan mein sabse pahle salt red chilie powder garam masala saabut dhaniya or corriender seeds and pinch of soda daalkar ek ghol ready karein.
- Boil patatoes ko mash karke usmein apne taste ki accoding masale add karke ek mixture ready karein.
- Bread ko apni pasand se ractangle ya phir triangle shape mein cut karein.
- Ab pan mein oil garam karne ke liye rakhein or bread ke cut kiye huye slice ke uper boil patatoes ke mixture ko rakhkar ek slice uske uper rakhein or besan ke ghol mein deep karke achchhey se besan se coat karke deep frying ke liye kadaai ya pan mein daaleinor achchhey se kararey hone tak fry karein or phir kisi paper par nikaalein jissey extra oil nikal jaaye or phir red ya green sous ke saath serve karein.
Pakora and tea is a perfect evening snack. Piping hot Aloo Bread Pakora is almost irresistible, especially for street food lovers. Check our Bread Pakora recipe to make tasty Bread Pakoras as breakfast. Follow our step by step guide with pictures to make Bread Pakoras easily at home. Keema Bread Pakora or bread fritters is a popular Indian street food.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bread pakora recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!