Bread Pakora Instant Recipe.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bread pakora instant recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread Pakora Instant Recipe is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bread Pakora Instant Recipe is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread pakora instant recipe using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pakora Instant Recipe:
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Make ready 3 slices of bread I used broken bread.
- Take 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Instructions to make Bread Pakora Instant Recipe:
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour,salt carrom seeds, turmeric powder and baking soda. Mix well and add water and make a batter with flowing consistency. Do not make thin batter..
- Now take bread slices. Cut diagonally in halves you get 6 pieces of bread. Now take non stick pan heat it on medium flame. Grease it. Now apply a rich layer of gram flour batter on one side of bread and put it into the heated greased pan this side down..
- Now apply the batter on the other side as well and flip it and shallow fry this side two. Serve these instant bread pakoras with any time of dip/chutney/ ketchup along with tea..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bread pakora instant recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!